I suddenly realise that there were some misreporting of income in my tax return 1040 . IRS has already processed the tax return and issued refund. But , it came to my notice that some gains realised on crypto currency was not declared in the said return. Can I amend tax return for 2021 now ?

Prashant Thakur Answered question November 21, 2022