There are five express rules of restriction for claiming deduction by using Standard Mileage Rate
- You must not operate five or more cars at the same time, as in a fleet operation,
- You must not have claimed a depreciation deduction for the car using any method other than straight-line.
- You can not claim standard rates after using any depreciation method under the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS), after claiming a Section 179 deduction for that vehicle
- You must not have claimed the special depreciation allowance on the car, and
- You must not have claimed actual expenses after 1997 for a car you lease.
Estimated tax payments not required ? For whom?? 1 Answer | 0 Votes
I lost my IP PIN? How do I get it Back? 1 Answer | 0 Votes
Who Can Not Claim Standard Deduction? 1 Answer | 0 Votes
What is a W10 form? 1 Answer | 0 Votes
What is a CP01A notice? 1 Answer | 0 Votes
Is stimulus payments -EIP-1 and EIP 2 taxable ? 1 Answer | 0 Votes